Saturday, August 15, 2020

La Nouche-FPC: The Garden

 

Went to the garden tour when finally time. So this is Franc’s birth place. Report says Raoul created him, but I believe Franc was created by the professor, because report says Raoul and Emile found Franc in this garden, and yet explosion happened in the lab. My conclusion plausible.

Professor chatting about plants. All very complicated. Professor use too big words. The group all just walking around looking, don’t think they are even paying attention.

My scarf is pulled. Look down to see Charles the albino monkey. He looks like he recognize me. I see his tail point to a direction and he is pulling my scarf. How does he know me? I only just met him.

Followed Charles anyway. He leads me to a big brush of bushes. I go look in. I find a blanket and a doll. Doll is made of different parts of soft toy parts sewed together to make a body. Realize Charles led me to Franc’s ‘bedroom’. Confirms my theory of Franc’s creation more.

In a way, it suits Franc. Franc is misfit. Doll is misfit. They are one and same. Charles want me to give doll to Franc, it seems. How does he know me? Does he smell Franc on me?

Group is leaving now. Must follow them. And must return doll to Franc. He must miss it very much.

--:--

Third assignment from The Flea Protection Committee : COMPLETE

Again, La Nouche couldn’t speak, so she has problems constructing sentences in her report. La Nouche is more towards a firm believer that Franc was created by the professor and not by Raoul

No comments:

Post a Comment