Saturday, October 31, 2020

Ask Doraemon Q28

 

Question 1:


 
It was pretty OK, not the best, but certainly not the worst either. It could use some more work, but overall I enjoyed it


 Made me ship these two though~ LOL <3<3<3


 Rise of the Guardians wasn’t too bad either. Jack Frost was my favourite character, and who could resist Hugh Jackman’s voice as the Easter Bunny? LOL 


Jack Frost is also one of the reasons I ship JackXRapunzel. Maybe a little bit of JackxHiccup or JackxElsa, but I’m still more of a Jackunzel fan ;p


 

This movie? Ehhh… So-so, I guess, it’s enjoyable, but not enough to make a big fan out of. I was more in it for the songs by Elton John

Question 2:


 

HTTYD2 was actually pretty par with the first one. Still love the chemistry between Hiccup and Toothless, I could even ignore the blatant HiccupxAstrid canon pairing (coz I’m a Toothcup for life!), though I see absolutely ZERO chemistry between Snotlout and Fishlegs for Ruffnut, and her crush with Eret was SO cringy. I literally cried when Drago made Toothless kill Stoick, and cried again when Hiccup tried to bring Toothless back. All in all, it was par with the first one, not better, not worse, just right

Question 3:

The ending was disappointing because despite all expectations (and fanarts and shipping)…


 FRANCILLE DIDN’T AND NEVER HAPPENED!!!


……..

*inhale*

…….

*exhale*

……..

Hope that answers your questions

 

No comments:

Post a Comment