Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Ask Doraemon Q4

 


I’ve always had a healthy obsession over yaoi and mpreg, best when they go together.

Like this:


Or like this:


 Or even this gem:


 

 

(Disclaimer: All those arts belong to their respective artists)

Then one day, I discovered Bleedman and stumbled upon his Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy doujin called Grim Tales From Down Below, and I saw him incorporated other universes crossing over into the Grim universe


 Which led me to check his other works like Powerpuff Girls D and Sugarbits, and they all incorporated some sort of crossover or pop culture reference, and as I continued to follow his work, the inspiration for YAOI High grew and grew until it couldn’t be contained, and thus…

  YAOI High was born!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment