Saturday, October 31, 2020

Coffee Goals Donation [Ko-fi Donate]

 

Heya, peeps!

Thank you one and all for being such wonderful fans and following and reading and liking my YAOI High crossover verse doujin. It’s been fun making them and it’s really rewarding to see so much traction and fandom for my fancomic.

That said, YAOI High will be on temporary hiatus due to the fact that I will be busy trying to finish colouring the first volume of Night of Fire, which is my Osmosis Jones AU fancomic. I’ve made a new year resolution to at least finish the entire series by some time next year, so I’m going to be very busy doing that.

Although, don’t worry, I can still take a break from time to time to update pages of YAOI High at my own leisure. And also I might also need some monetary donations coz the pens and pencils and paper involved in drawing YAOI High doesn’t come cheap, so I might need all the help I can get.

So after looking at some Ko-Fi donation examples, I would like to also start my own Coffee Goals Donation, in hopes that I may be able to earn enough to buy more drawing pen supplies to continue working my magic on YAOI High.

Here’s the basic premise: for as many “coffees” as I get, I will draw and post a picture or an omake (side story) that is canon to YAOI High!

1 Coffee = $3.00
(Ex. $15 gives me “5 coffees”)

Goals:


    5 coffees = How Doraemon and La Nouche team up to create YAOI High
    10 coffees = The main staff members of YAOI High
    20 coffees = Harry officially moving in with Severus
    25 coffees = Ron discovers his pregnancy
    30 coffees = Ron announces his pregnancy and engagement to his family and their various reactions
    40 coffees = Harry’s day in being a mother to Star and the newborn twins
    45 coffees = Yugi and Joey coming clean with their lovers
    50 coffees = Joey moving in with Seto
    60 coffees = Seto and Joey’s “ritual night”
    65 coffees = Hiccup finds out how many eggs he has
    70 coffees = Star meets Lae
    80 coffees = Wander’s kids went missing, and the YAOI High casts help to find them
    85 coffees = Deadpool fights with No-Face for cake
    90 coffees = Splendorman discovers and watches Luc and Franceour’s babies hatch
    95 coffees = Deadpool does the “Ashes” dance to woo an unimpressed Spiderman
    100 coffees = YAOI High’s annual company dinner

So go ahead and Buy Me a Coffee coz every little donation helps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment