Saturday, October 31, 2020

YAOI High on YouTube

 

Not sure if you’ve seen it, but YAOI High has been featured on YouTube!

Those who can’t sit through the entire hour of the review video I got on YAOI High, here’s their basic summary score:

Writing: 2/10
Art: 4/10
Characters: 2/10
=
Final Verdict: 2/10

BUT while the score is low, he still gives the reading experience as fun-filled 6/10, and highly recommends it as a must-read, provided you have a bunch of friends and a lot of booze

Personally, I think it’s pretty hilarious, despite the hating. In fact, it’s so hilarious, I’m not even insulted. I’m glad that my doujin could actually illicit such reaction. LOL #myinnertroll

You guys can watch it (just to find out why the scoring) and be your own judge, but please, no haters or hate flames or whatever on their channel. If I don’t take offense in this, neither should you. It’s all good clean fun.

After all, there’s no such thing as bad press or bad publicity

That being said, I am so honoured to be reviewed, even if it’s mostly flames. It’s moments like these that motivates me to do better and spit out more great content for my viewers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment